Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Short and Sweet review.)

I saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 today. So I'm going to review it.


The Movie short and sweet style:

Spiderman is back kicking butt, when he bumps into an Oscorp employee named Max. After Max talks to Spiderman he becomes obsessed with our hero. After getting into a lab accident Max becomes Electro, and fights Spiderman. Meanwhile Peter finds his old friend Harry Osborne, who is slowly dying of a genetic disease he inherited from his father. Harry thinks that if Spiderman gives him some of his blood then he can be cured.


There is a lot of slow motion in this film, and I actually like it because the action can go really fast at times.


Andrew Garfield does a spectacular job as playing Spiderman, I mean he IS Spiderman in this movie. Emma Stone is great as well, and she has great chemistry with Garfield.


I have to say though that the villains in this movie are the standouts. Jamie fox does a wonderful job at playing Electro, and making him be a very sympathetic villain. And Dean Dehaan is proving to be one of my new favorite actors, he does a great job playing Harry Osborne.



Overall a great movie. It's in my opinion much darker than The Amazing Spiderman. I give Spiderman 9 out of 10 stars.

Time to go see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment