Sunday, April 20, 2014

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier. (Short and Sweet review.)

Its come to my attention that some readers of my blog don't want to read my reviews for movies they haven't seen that are new. This is when I say, "Isn't the point of reviewers to review things that you haven't seen, to say if you should see them or not?" They sort of gives me these mixed answers about how they don't want me to spoil things, (Even though I keep my reviews relatively spoiler free, excluding my Grave of the Fireflies review of course.) So in order to make my life easier, as well as not reveal to much to people, I will introduce: Short and Sweet reviews!

In these reviews I will limit myself to only 2-3 short paragraphs, keeping that review short and spoiler free. This doesn't mean that I won't make a normal review later. I'm doing this just so that people who don't want a long review that reveals too much, can still hear my opinion. So expect a normal length review of the movie soon after.

With all that said lets review Captain America 2!


The Movie short and sweet style:

Captain America is back, and he is getting used to his new life in modern times. But when he begins to uncover a plot within shield, he becomes a fugitive. And theres this creepy guy called The Winter Solider that starts killing people. Only with the help of Black widow, and is new friend The Falcon, can Captain America stop the bad guys and stuff.


The Action is awesome in this movie. Every scene with fighting gets your blood pumping.




I also really like the acting in the movie as well. Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson reprise their roles as Cap. and Black widow, and they do a great job. Anthony Mackie as Falcon is also really awesome. Robert Redford is in this movie and he is awesome too. The Winter Solider is by far one of the coolest characters in the movie. Every time he is in the scene you know something is up, and that awesome stuff is about to happen. Love the way he looks too.


Overall Captain America is really awesome, I give it 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment