Monday, November 17, 2014

The Unspoken Rules of Everything.

I often feel like I live in a completely different world from the one other people live in. I feel constantly alienated by the people around me. How could people be so dumb? I'm not necessarily talking about people I know, but more about random people around me. I mean how am I suppose to enjoy Big Hero 6 if the little kid next to me leans over and says something to me?

So I have decided to make a list of "The Unspoken Rules of Everything." Not that I am going to be able to make a list of every rule of all time that people should follow, but here is a list of things I have just been thinking about recently.

#1. When in a Movie theater, or a live theater and the show has already started, please be quiet and courteous and silence your cell phones. And Shut Your Yaps People!!!

#2. When posting on Facebook please refrain from posting more than a maximum of 3 posts at a time, as to not flood the notifications of your friends.

#3. When reading this blog, comments are a good way to tell me what your thoughts are about it, as well as a good way to tell me what you would want me to review in the future. So please use them.

#4. Also tell all of your friends to read this, and then it will become popular and then and can turn this into a job, and I can stop washing dishes.

#5. No one likes spoilers, so warn people if you are going to spoil something.

#6. Don't automatically go ballistic on someone if they spoil something, because this leads to lots of fighting. And what the told you might not even be a spoiler as it my appear in the trailer, or might just be speculation.

#7. If you are more of a "Nerd" than somebody, (know more about a particular movie, comic, or videogame, than someone else.) Don't rub it in that persons face, or assume that they don't know anything because you know more. It is just mean, and you shouldn't do it.

#8. When watching Anime or a movie that was originally in a foreign language, watch it in that language with subtitles. A lot of people worked really hard recording, and acting to make the original version so you should honor them by watching it as it was originally intended to be seen. That and it is almost always a better experience.

#9. When watching Anime or any other TV show watch at least the first three episodes, if you aren't hooked, or don't care to see what happens next, then the show is not for you and you can stop watching.

And now I given you some great rules to follow when/if you decide to watch the Anime I am going to start recommending to you.

Ulterior Motive Man away!   

No comments:

Post a Comment